Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dieffenbachia Plant if I add milk to plant will it grow taller?

water, and here's why- plants absorb water. Milk contains water, but it also has fats and calcium. Calcium is pH basic and can interfere with the pH balance of the soil that it's growing in. That can interfere with major and minor nutrient uptake.





plus.. the milk plant is gonna smell when that milk goes rancid.. you'll likely throw it out!





and PS%26gt;%26gt; the nutrients are NOT in plain water. it takes fertilizer to grow a plant.

Dieffenbachia Plant if I add milk to plant will it grow taller?
why milk you should try beer-I have been giving my house plants a mixture of beer and fertilizer since the beginning of February-they like it!
Reply:Personally, I would suspect that the plant given only water should grow the best. Milk is thicker than water and so the roots will not absorb it as quickly as it will the nutrients in water.

php hosting

No comments:

Post a Comment